Acts of Kindness
Caring for the needy is the ongoing work of the Foundation.
June 2010 — Evelina’s first mission trip to Ukraine took place. Together with other missionaries, she visited a gypsy camp of 300 people. Many received Jesus into their lives.
June 27, 2012 — a blood drive event (‘Donor Day’) was held. Young people donated 500 ml of blood to those in need.
July 30, 2012 — the team visited the Stella Maris Nursing Home, which (at the time) had 102 elderly ladies and only 14 elderly gentlemen.
December 27, 2012 — the team held a Christmas fundraiser for 180 teenagers from low-income families and social homes, as well as from an orphanage.
June 1, 2012 — a celebration was held in the Kalkuna Children’s Home in Daugavpils (500 km from Riga, Latvia). Outdoor games and creative workshops were organized. In addition, wheelchairs, diapers, toys and sweets were brought for the children.
June 24, 2012 — for the first time, the Foundation's team received a load of charitable donations from Germany.
August 23, 2012 — 35 volunteers visited the orphanage in Tukums (Latvia). They played with the children, brought them gifts and talked.
November 2012 — the team held a fundraiser to collect humanitarian aid for a family in need from Dnieper (Ukraine).
March 1, 2013 — 26 volunteers visited the Kalkuna Children’s Home in Daugavpils. We talked and played with the children. Volunteer hairstylists provided haircuts for children.
March 31, 2013 — a charity event called ‘Friendship Day’ was held for children from the Kalkuna Children’s Home. Children participated in a performance of "80 Minutes Around The World", received gifts and sweet treats.
August 22, 2013 — a meeting was held with Foundation volunteers to plan and prepare for a big Christmas children’s event, make all necessary purchases and wrap gifts.
August 26, 2013 — the initiators of change visited the Kalkuna Children’s Home. The program included a children's theater, workshops, a picnic and spending time with the children.
January 24-26, 2013 — the team joined the ‘Heart to Heart’ campaign in support of children with cancer.
February 21, 2013 — a trip to the Kalkuna Children’s Home in Daugavpils took place.
June 2013 — Evelina visited Ukraine, visiting Alexey and Tatyana Tuzenko in a family-type orphanage.
August 9, 2013 — Another ‘Friends Day’ was organized at the Kalkuna Children’s Home.
November 14, 2014 — Foundation volunteers organized a special event for 130 children from social dormitories in Riga. At the end of the program, all guests were treated to food and gifts.
June 2014 — Evelina’s first mission trip to Africa took place.
March 3, 2014 — the team celebrated the start of spring with the children. 35 volunteers prepared a celebration for children from the Kalkuna Children’s Home in Daugavpils. They painted, socialized, played and shared their love and joy with the children.
May 3, 2014 — A holiday was held for children from the oncology department of the Children's Hospital of Riga. The team held master classes, made crafts out of fruit and postcards and also hand-delivered small gifts to every child.
August 2014 — Evelina, with the support of local churches in Tanzania (Tanzania Assemblies of God), and the following ministries: Restoration of Hearts (leader Victor Korotaev), Flame of Fire (leader Andrey Shapoval), Slavic Missionary Bible School (leader Bogdan Bondarenko), built a church and dug a well of clean water in Tanzania, in the village of Kazuramimba.
August 1, 2016 — Evelina graduated from the Harvest School of Missions Mission School in Pemba, Mozambique under the leadership of Heidi and Roland Baker.
December 18, 2017 — Evelina moved to Tanzania (Africa).
October 24, 2017 Ukraine, 16:24 — the exact release date of the first book by Evelina, “Love Will Find A Way”.
November 7, 2017 — Evelina took part in the last Crusade of Reinhard Bonnke in Lagos, Nigeria.
April 11, 2018 — the official opening of the 120 meter well with clean water took place in Masimba, Tanzania.
Summer 2018 — Evelina became the official guardian of three children. At the moment, children receive education, food and everything necessary for life in one of the international schools in Tanzania.
• Provide food, clothing, housing, education and medical care to 50 orphans and homeless children in Tanzania.
• Develop projects that help people overcome poverty, thereby equipping them so that they themselves take care of themselves and their families.
• Conduct agricultural workshops for the development of farming in the village of Masimba. By providing jobs for local residents, selling products in local markets, the charity can provide food for adults and children.
• Conduct electricity in the village of Masimba.
• Drill three wells with clean water in the vicinity of Morogoro, Tanzania.
• Organize a medical clinic in the village of Masimba and in the surrounding villages of Morogoro to do:
– malaria prophylaxis,
– medical examinations,
– HIV testing.
• Provide the local population with medicine.
• Improve basic hygiene education in the village of Masimba and in the surrounding villages of Morogoro.
• Feed 100 street children and orphans in the city of Dar Es Salaam and in the village of Masimba.
• Show children the film "Jesus".
• Conduct training seminars of both spiritual and educational natures.
• Help children find their dream. After all, if a person has a dream, he has wings.
Three times a week
• Conduct sewing courses for widows who live on the streets, earning a living by begging.
• Teaching women to make handmade jewelry to sell.
• Conduct Bible studies to help people find their worth and destiny in God, as well as find spiritual, emotional and physical healing.
• Help women sell their own products so that they know that they can earn a living by their own labor and provide for their children.